- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are cookies?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authority
What data do we collect?
selfhelpedia.com collects the following data:
- As with almost all websites, the server logs information on each page of the site requested by a device, including the time, IP address, resource requested, the type/version of the browser, and the referring URL.
- If you email selfhelpedia.com using the contact form, we of course collect and store the information you send in the email.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide selfhelpedia.com with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send a contact email using the contact form.
- Server logs are made whenever you visit the site.
How will we use your data?
selfhelpedia.com collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to emails that you send via the contact form.
- To analyse aggregate site usage data for businesses purposes – for example, to see determine which types of content are the most popular, or which sources send the most traffic to the site.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Where this is the case, you will have the option to opt out, however, if you do, the embedded content may not work properly or at all.
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that selfhelpedia.com has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office here: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/